Fecha actual 24 Jun 2018 17:47

Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
 DELL M3800 UHD 3840 X 2160 AND PROBLEM RESOLUTION GRAPHICS?? 
Autor Mensaje
Explorador

Puntos de reputación: 0
Nota DELL M3800 UHD 3840 X 2160 AND PROBLEM RESOLUTION GRAPHICS??
Hello,

I'm having trouble with setting difficult to obtain when working in AC19 and AC20 on the Dell Precision M3800 with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 on the screen of 15.6 ",
In Windows 10 by default it will be shown on the Size Setting Zoom to 250% as a recommendation.
It looks good but on the field of ArchiCAD working font will look a bit blurry it will be different in some top titles and occupations are not the same look.
I tried in Zoom 200% of this decline will be seen perfectly smooth, together with all the fonts on the desktop field. But oh torture once the fonts will look quite small. It's uncomfortable to wear to work linger.
I compare at 3840 x 2160 resolution and zoom to 250% or 200%.
Performance for Panning, Zoom, smoothness of lines and 3D Orbit at 200% noticeably faster.
Surprisingly If the maximum setting held on Graphics Card if unloaded half or below the maximum resolution it will look a little slow decreased performance. At Dell M3800 that has Internal HD4600 and Quadro K1100M.
I hope that GS plans to repair this font adjustments when it is displayed on the screen is 3840 x 2160 UHD zoom 200% on a 15.6 "notebook displays.
At least the font may be enlarged slightly and adjust the same smoothness.
Enlargement of above 200% in Windows 10, such as 225%, 250% and 300% AC performance is noticeably slower.
I thought about how to restore my Dell with dismay at such high resolution? so painful to work and has run out of time just to find the right setting. Oh I thought it was good.
This turned out to meet a lot of important issues on UHD display in Windows. in this Retina MacbookPro appear so fantastic without worrying set the display again.
Is there in this forum experienced the same thing or have a trick for adjusting resolution and magnification Zoom more ideal in Windows 10 ?.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/vi ... hp?t=53129
Motion graphics video animation studio

Thank you.

15 May 2018 15:25
Perfil Enviar mensaje privado
Responder al tema   [ 1 mensaje ]